You need a safer workplace
Every day, dozens of workers are seriously injured at work. In chemical plants, paper plants, wastewater treatment plants, metallurgy plants and mining, many workers are seriously injured, every week. Workplace accidents produce severe losses for businesses and families.
Location-based products detect employees around presses, furnaces, conveyors and other dangerous production zones to automatically inform personnel of their status. By associating each employee with a badge or Smart Security-Vest, new protocols for health-and-safety can be implemented to protect personnel from injuries.
Integrating employees' location data in your daily operations strengthens your security protocols. It enables a smarter and safer workplace that keeps an eye on every worker to protect them from danger. For example, when production equipment must be reset on, the system will detect the presence of workers in the danger zone and prevent automatic reset. Our system can also trigger the built-in buzzer. It can turn on the built-in LED light on employee's badge and inform the safety hygienist of the situation.
ConnectUs Global can help your employees and business with:
- Automatic sign-in and sign-out
- Automatic headcount of employees and contractors
- Mustering Report
- Safety management and cost control during plant shut-down
- Automatically document safety protocol compliance, to contain legal risk exposure
- Facilitate emergency evacuation protocols
- Audit & analysis of historical displacements of workers
Real Time Location Systems (RTLS) Challenges
Increasing operational cost & controls
Limited resources to manage systems
Increasing safety, security & compliance Requirements
Contractor rationalization – actual vs planned hours
- Worker safety – no data on location
- No real time location, relying on Contractor manual time sheets
- Data in multiple system & disparate silos
- Data consistency - Efforts & time in data validation checks
- Manual errors in data entry in multiple systems