E-permits will improve your management control, reduce your risks and reduce your costs by providing powerful management information. Improvement in the industry and corporate governance while reducing risk associated with people, property, fixed and mobile assets.
Connectus has the ability to emulate whatever regime the client currently uses to control their work environment. So they can retain familiar processes and get the benefits without comprising quality.
More information, More Control, Less Risk, Lower Cost.
- Reduce cost – Insurance premiums, legal fees and fines, business downtime, improved execution time.
- More information – Real-time data of permits, improved accountability through permit execution, improved man power utilisation, and loading.
- Graphical Planning – Highlight potential conflicts in the proposed timing of activities that should not be executed concurrently.
- Information Sharing – Ease of access from any device, automated communication to notify people who need to be involved by providing a rapid route to contact.
- Simplicity – Simple to operate for multi-trade and executive interface and dashboards. FMGA is focused on delivering excellence without sacrificing interface.
- One size does not fit all – Through our vanilla quick mobilise interface to a fully customised enterprise we have a solution for any business size.
Operators Using E-Permit
E-PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEMS ENSURE:
Automate Business Process
Real Time Execution
Internal & External Views
Increase Productivity & Visibility
Role Based Management
Business Process Optimization
Increase Customer Satisfaction
Process Management & Oversight
THE ELECTRONIC PERMIT TO WORK SYSTEM
INDUSTRY SECTORS USING E-PERMIT: Energy, Oil and Gas, Transport, Healthcare, Retail, Government, Mining and Nuclear just to name a few.
Documents Available for integration through our E-PERMIT System:
- Job Safety Analysis.
- Hot/Cold Permit to Work.
- Electrical Permit to Work.
- Isolation Permit Excavation Permit to Work.
ITEMS MITIGATED THROUGH E-PERMIT:
- Illegible Permit Instructions.
- Un-Authorized / Un-Approved work scopes executed by field personnel.
- Accuracy of associated hazards and mitigation.
- Removal of human factors in accuracy of work scope.
EFFICIENCY AND SAFETY GAINS THROUGH E-PERMIT:
- Productivity gains through expedited permit execution.
- Management controls- Trending graphical data that highlights potential conflicts in the industry.
- Risk Reduction – adopting fundamental risk drivers for a consistent approach in archiving.
- Information visibility – The power to share- Access information and data with ease in real-time from multiple devices.
REAL TIME VISIBILITY OF INFORMATION:
Proper control of the management process and operational excellence is only possible when information is at your fingertips.